what have i done today ? STUDY !

Saturday, August 21, 2010

TO, what i have to do with TO? i know some of you didn't know what is TO. TO is the abbreviation for "try out". what to try ? and FYI UAN is the abbreviation for ujian akhir national. in the few weeks i never listen to any teacher explanation, but only in physics subject i was pay attention. TO will started on Monday and the first subject is biology and chemistry, " but i'm glad" that this subject will be tested on Monday since i never listen to teacher's explanation, then my brain have one

 NOTHING !

but i gone tell you the part that make me smile :) and you know what !!!!??? my brother is coming HOME !! i miss him so much like HELL ! and now i'm sitting beside my annoying sister (zenia), how always give me lots of comment about my post today ! WA WA WA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment