thinking of something that alway make me cry ..

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

this conversation with my sister make me realize that we have enough money to support our life. but in other hand many people didn't have any chance to eat delicious food like us. today I'm having dinner with my family, in the way home with my sister, we have conversation like i said before, and this topic is really hard for me to solve. its about poor people how have job but every body didn't appreciate what they have done. i was imagine, if I'm one of them ? what should i do ?
i was cried every time i think ..
i have one story about old man who work hard even it was raining, and i saw him and what did i do ? nothing and cried ..


i wish I'm become really rich person and didn't forget about my wish, help poor people to reach their dream ..

No comments:

Post a Comment