some how ..

Thursday, September 23, 2010

you know next Monday i will face my second try out .. i really hope my second score is better and reach all KKM ( it's like standard score in every school ) all student must reach that score if they want to pass the try out score. some how i just don't know how to solve problem with imagination, and it's hard for me .. in few weeks, i always think how to create good atmosphere for study ? and still didn't get any answer .. just hope i find the key to solve this problem .. 


this week is the last week of take score for this assignment and i hope this night people will open my blog and increase the viewers numbers .. hahahahahahaha .. i think this is the best assignment that my IT teacher ever give me .. hope the best for this week !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment